The RE Site
Religious education on the web
LEARNING: Practical Ideas, Resources and Inspiration.
Ready to get involved?
Religions & Beliefs
The religion is believed to be started in during the 5th century BCE. It was found by Gautama Buddha had nearly 7% of the world’s population is following the religion.
Christianity is the religion that has the most number of followers in the world. The religion is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
Hinduism is a religion that originated in India and has a very strong presence in the Indian Subcontinent and in some parts of South East Asia.
The Jewish people follow Judaism. The religion is monotheistic that has Torah as the foundational text.
Islam is a religion that teaches about one God. The religion is based out of the teachings from Muhammad who is considered to be the messenger of God.
Jainism is an Indian religion. The religion has a very strong belief in rebirth. They are very strong in the ethical and spiritual life.
We have enough and the latest resources that can clear all sorts of doubts that you have about any religion.
Inspiring Spirits and Minds
RE is a place of professional learning where you get to have a deep understanding of religion.
Festivals and Events
We celebrate the festivals and important events of all religion.
We organize religious visits to destinations that have religious importance.
Educational visits: Places of Worship Directory
We live human in a world where one tends to be occupied with a lot of things, so much that some other things are left out. Well, it might not be an intentional decision to leave these things out; it might be due to certain conditions and circumstances. One of these things is fun. As much as fun is highly desirable, quite a number of people that desire it sadly don’t get to really know what it means. Some might even engage in stuff that they feel is so exciting, but when you take a closer look at these things, you find out that they are nowhere near fun. Fun could mean different things to people. While traveling is fun for some, it is a total turn off for others.
Sports could be an ecstatic activity for some while some see it as barbaric; violence under the guise of healthy competition. Some like to stay glued to their devices for fun while some others would like to hang out with friends over a couple of drinks and meet new people. However, while some play games for the fun of it, others play for wins and more wins; they play for jackpots. Intriguing right? If you want to take your ‘fun’ activities to another level then this is for you. This is to shed more light on online slot games like those found at www.thorslots.com.
A lot of misconceptions and notions have been held about the history of slots and what it entails. Well, the days of misconstrued notions are over!
Sittman and Pitt – Invention of the Slot
The history of slots starts with the introduction of gambling machine which was constructed by Sittman and Pitt in 1891. This machine marked the beginning of machine-enabled gambling. The process of playing involved you inserting a nickel, then pulling a lever that was attached to the machine, and from there you plunged into the world of slots with odds either being in your favor or not. This kept expanding and expanding till there seemed to be slot machines everywhere and players everywhere. Due to the increasingly digitalized nature of the world, slot services have been taken to another level. Slot games are now online (amazing!) So, now you don’t have to leave the confines of your house, it is just a click away and be rest assured that you are not in any way at a disadvantage compared to those who go to the machines physically.
There are a wide variety of games available. for you based on your preference. They include Age of Gods, Frankie Dettori’s Magic seven and lots more.
Online casinos have been proven to offer better payback percentages than physical casinos. Furthermore, Cryptologic incorporated, among others is instrumental to the supply of the software used by online casinos.
There are various types of online casinos which include Download-based online casinos, web-based online casinos and many more. The bottom line as regards online game slots is that they offer equally what physical casinos have to offer, if not more.
The legality of these online slots is based on the measures their different countries put in place to achieve that. Rouge casinos which are fraudulent casinos are usually marked out by the online casino community. In conclusion, I am sure you have gained a thing or two as regards online gaming slots and your interest has been set ablaze, so why don’t you take your fun a bit higher and go for that online casino game you have been reluctant about!
Right from our first breath till the time we reach our heavenly abode, all of us have been taught to believe in fundamentals of deep-rooted ancient religious cultures, traditions, customs, practices, moral values and ethics. But why should we feel the need to study?
Importance of Religious and Moral Education:
- To know the prevalence of religions and morals since centuries: In this world, people from all walks of life follow different religious sentiments and its belief that varies from one person to another. Religions are of several forms such as Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Jainism, etc.
- Religious beliefs and morals have been passed on to generations: Such a theory has been taught by the elders of every home to the children so that we are aware of the existence of the mightiest heavenly power-The Almighty. Our elders have ensured the importance of running home by following religious specific traditions, festivals, customs, practices, and moral ethics to understand whom to worship, how to celebrate festivals and effective remedies to ward off the negative influence of evil.
- Moral and Religious Education from home and educational institutions too: such type of education is not only restricted to the teachings from home as we grow up, but we get to understand the more detailed form of values from the time we enroll in schools and higher education institutions.
- To differentiate between right, wrong, truth and lie: Moral and religious ethics help us to solve fundamental problems by knowing what is good for us, how to be truthful in every action we do and how to safeguard ourselves from lies, evil, bad habits with implication of right sense of judgment in our lives.
- Social Skills: Moral education teaches us how to learn, respect, interact and adapt to ever-changing diversity in people, upbringing, religions, languages, socio-cultural and economic norms, technological and political environment.
- Values to follow and preach: Both religious and moral values help us to gain knowledge about the universe, religious beliefs, traditions, conceptual subject insights, cultures, practices, code of ethics, rights, freedom to decide the type of quality education, profession, needs , wants, achievements and shape a good future for ourselves and society by adopting the method of follow and preach.
- To be a better person at home and a responsible citizen in the community: The power of moral and religious education is so useful in building our personality that it helps us achieve our personal goals. Also assist in making contributions towards society through proper training, awareness and essential amenities it takes to develop the individuals, society and nations across the globe united as one with peace and harmony.
It is essential for us how we bring in flexibility towards our perception, thoughts, opinions, freedom of expression and decision making and adopt better practices in our daily lives as and when the situation demands us to showcase the best version of oneself from everything we learned as a child, an adult and in old age.
A believer's Testimony
Willie F. Knox
he RE Site is the ideal place to have a clear understanding of any religion. It is all the information to clear all your doubts.
Mark W. Vaughn
The site has lot resources that can be referred to clear our doubts. The information that they provide is very authentic.